Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ITS SNOWING!




So I have decided to not go back to school this coming semester. I will try to get my internship done, but other than that I just plan aggressively focus on tattooing and put as much energy as I possibly can into becoming a better tattoo artist.

Also, I spent all my money on wii games. I'm broke again, but at least I can have fun being broke. It's time to start saving money, something I have never been good at and need to start doing.

Shannondoah started working my ribs, Its a bearded skeleton on a bicycle from a print by Jose Guadalupe Posada, and it rules.

I have been pretty content riding my 29er so far this winter. its awesome and tons of fun, but I just read about a couple places making 36er mountain bikes. totally awesome and huge. I want one so bad.


but even more than a 36er I would love a built up surly pugsley These rule so much.



Also here are a few sweet tattoos I did this past week











No comments:

Post a Comment