Friday, April 30, 2010

WOAHWOAHWOAH!

So much has happened, I got back from Jamaica which was totally sweet, have been bike riding, camping, going to a circus, playing shows, partying and all sorts of sweet stuff. Check it out -

First some Jamaica photos -

The family


The Resort


JUMPING JAMAICA! -
Me


Chris


Dad



Totally awesome.


Any and I am guessing many of you in Portland might have already seen this but might not know that it was Watson's April fool's joke on me. In the middle of a semi serious conversation somebody walked over and showed me the new "ad" in the Portland Phoenix. Check out what Watson and Shannon did to me -




In addition to ending up in the phoenix, it also ended up on every telephone pole and flyer board in downtown Portland as well as in the Portland Daily Sun in an article about tattooing, the following week. No escape.


In retaliation however, I decorated Watson's truck.





Also, I was interviewed by Sara Lomba of S. JANE CRAFT! for buddy monday, You can read the interview here - BUDDY MONDAY:BEARTAP

I have also been tattooing a bunch, I finally quit flatbread (stoked) and am tattooing full time now.

heres some of the work I have been doing -

Here are Corinne and I's Dumb and Dumber tattoos I gave us during a surprise visit she paid to portland















AND CHECK OUT THIS TOTALLY AWESOME CRUISE

70,000 TONS OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I'm totally going.


Thats all for now, more to come soon.
Party on -
Beartrap

No comments:

Post a Comment