Sunday, February 28, 2010

WELL WELL WELL

YES!

That is my good friend Omar's first tattoo. It's on his hip and nicely pokes out of his pants line. I have known Omar for almost 20 years now.

We had a photo shoot at Blndsght A couple weeks ago. Liz Donnelly of Liz Donnelly Photography was awesome enough to come and take photos of Watson's work and indulge me in a little photo shoot between folks.
Here is what happened



and here is what I did to Watson's station while he was in Georgia




The past couple of weeks have been fun. Played a couple shows, Sam set up the myspace for Waranimal. check it out!


I also got to do some fun work -














I also got my throat tattooed this month. We finished it last thursday. Not the best pictures but check it out. I am totally stoked on it. -





AND I LEAVE FOR A WEEK IN JAMAICA ON THURSDAY! PAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment