Monday, February 8, 2010

CERTRAIN DEATH!

This past weekend was the Mad Hatter convention in South Portland at Govenor's. I got a a sweet Gasmask apparatus. totally awesome, then I tattooed Matt's shin -




I also watched ong bak 2 which was awesome a little difficult to follow and the end was not super awesome, buuuuutttttttttttttt, I just saw this and am now super pumped -



ONGBAK3 -

it looks like candy man meets deathwish meets conan the barbarian post tree of woe crucifixion, meets ONGBAK! aaahhhhh. its going to be so sweet.

Also I just found out that I have a a secret admirer looking for me on the craigslist missed connections -

MIZZED CONEXSHUN

i can not however believe that this is legit and not a certain somebody pickin on me or getting back at me for playing some jokes on them.

and speaking of jokes, this is old but I believe I am going to start back up with my high time for a jokes -



also photoshoot at blndsght today, I think I am going to dress like a shark maybe. or do some sweet face paint on myself. not sure yet.

Party on -
BEARTRAP

No comments:

Post a Comment