Thursday, February 4, 2010

HELL YES

I have been doing some fun work with color lately. I finished the first tattoo I did, it's on my little brothers leg -



and speaking of Til death do us party tattoos my buddy tom decided to get one on his ribs and I got him to get the line work done without looking at the drawing at all so he had no idea what he was getting - this is what I did on tom -



he was stoked.


And then a couple other smaller pieces I did last week that I had some fun with -





Tomorrow is the deadline for the Metalicious art show going up at Sanctuary Tattoo this Friday for the Art Walk

I stayed up all night tonight listening to metal, watching Beavis and Butthead and wearing my manowar hat while doing a pastel drawing and putting samples on my dr sample sp202 so that Waranimal can have the chronicler samples we recorded when we play shows from now on. speaking of which - after the opening at Sanctuary this friday there is a metal show going on at Geno's down the road on congress st where my band waranimal will be playing with ruin and hessian. Anybody interested in going should come and party.
Sword and Stoned, 18x24, pastel.





and lastly, here is me keepin it real with the some dude from the Maine Red Claws







Drink oakhurst milk.
Party on
-

BEARTRAP

1 comment: